Thursday, April 12, 2012

I MAY NOT GET A CARD TO ENTER SMACK GATE FOR KABAKA'S BIRTHDAY BUT...

I have tried to request for a card to be able to enter St. Mary's College Kisubi gate for His Highness Kabaka Mutebi's 57th Birthday, however, it is getting to a time when I imagine that there may not be a card for me. However, my works talk volumes for themselves, may be none of the invited guests has as much work on his/her blog in favour of the Mengo establishment as I do have. I am an authority on the History of St. Mary's College Kisubi, and have published this work on my blog. That may be the justice we can expect on planet earth.
William Kituuka Kiwanuka

It is getting hot at St. Mary’s College Kisubi as work has started erecting the structures which will serve as shelters when His Highness Ronald Muwenda Mutebi II, the Kabaka of Buganda is hosted for his 57th Birthday at SMACK Campus. However, it will not be free entry into the School compound, one is required to have an invitation card. I have been reliably informed that those who will be out of the gate shall see the function from huge screens.
William Kituuka Kiwanuka.

No comments:

Post a Comment