Friday, May 18, 2012

HOW AND WHO CAN HELP UGANDANS GET WORK ON-LINE?

Have You Ever Considered Working Online? By: AMANDA WINSTON Career Journal Investigator | Your Daily Finance Wednesday, May 16, 2012 Abana Mensah-Ansong from Kampala never thought that she would work online, until curiosity got the best of her and she filled out a simple online form. Before she knew it, she discovered her secret to beating the recession, and being able to provide for her family while at home with her three children. I read Abana's blog last month and decided to feature her story in our weekly consumer report. In our phone interview she told me her amazing story. "I actually make about $5,000-$6,000 a month working from home. It's enough to comfortably replace my old jobs' income, especially considering I only work about 15-18 hours a week from home. Working online has been a financial windfall for Abana, who struggled for months to find a decent job but kept hitting dead ends. "I lost my job shortly after the recession hit, I needed reliable income, I was not interested in the "get rich quick" scams you see all over the internet. Those are all pyramid scams or stuff where you have to sell to your friends and family. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. The best part of working online is that I am always home with the kids. Thanks to the Online Career Package Kit I am giving my kids the childhood they deserve." I asked her about how she started her life-changing journey. "It was pretty easy, I filled out a short form and applied for a work-at-home kit. There is a small activation fee; it's not really free but it was under $2. I got the kit and within four weeks I was making over $3,500 a month. It's really simple, I am not a computer whiz, but I can use the internet. I don't even have to sell anything and nobody has to buy anything. Companies are constantly recruiting people for this, you should try it." The companies you work with are worth over 100 billion dollars and are the most used sites in the internet market place, like Amazon, Google, Walmart, Delta, Apple and more... You're using the top ranked sites in the world, over 50 percent of all internet traffic flows through them everyday. It's a great opportunity and this has been helping people work at home for over 5 years. Why not get in with the internet's best and biggest companies? There are plenty of scams on the internet claiming you can make $40,000 a month, but that is exactly what they are - scams. From my conversation with Abana, "I am making a good salary from home, which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day that I filled out that form." Quickly, Abana Mensah-Ansong was able to use the simple Online Career Package to make it out of the recession. "I actually make $5,000-$6,000 a month from home." -Abana Mensah-Ansong Working online has been a financial windfall for Abana, who struggled for months to find a decent job but kept hitting dead ends. "I lost my job shortly after the recession hit, I needed reliable income, I was not interested in the "get rich quick" scams you see all over the internet. Those are all pyramid scams or stuff where you have to sell to your friends and family. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. The best part of working online is that I am always home with the kids, I save a lot of money." Abana had never shared her story before, and with her permission, we are putting it public. Here's how to get started: Step 1 Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at Home Income Cash System Step 2 Follow the instructions at Home Income Cash System and set up your account. Then they will give you the website links to post. Start posting those links. Everything gets tracked. Step 3 You should receive your first cheque within a week or so. Or you can start to have them wire directly into your bank account. (Your first cheques will be about $500 to $1,500 a week. Then it goes up from there. Depends on how many links you posted online.)

55 comments:

  1. Is that a real story or just a modern deception? Because I have been impressed and I want to join the business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one word fro you guys SCAM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice story. please post me the actual link and if possible the telephone or email address of the successful lady. i really need her help

    ReplyDelete
  4. plz get me her contacts on my
    email

    marimahyid@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scam!!! I have found this exact same story several time on the internet with this same lady but coming from different places. She has been Abana Mensah-Ansong from Kampala, Abana Mensah-Ansong from Windhoek, Abana Mensah-Ansong from Accra and Abana Mensah-Ansong from Mountain view (with a small v) If it's too good to be true then it usually is. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U are likely right! I have done my own homework and realize the story is a fallacy-has inconsistency and thus most likely not true!! Her residence keeps changing, now she lives in Dar es salaam. And while the response are over 100 only 7 are shown. And now there is a deadline for free trial application, its to-morrow! finally it attached itself as headline in one site where i found it, anywhere u click, it opens the same page for u to fill in. I quit, and on coming back it was no longer there! disappeared!

      Delete
    2. LOL, this lady called Abana Mensah-Ansong comes from sooo many countries. They've given her multiple identity disorder! LOL

      Delete
    3. Also from Mombasa.

      Delete
    4. the article i read said she is based in Harare, what made me question it was her name it did not look zimbabwean

      Delete
    5. She's also from Kinshasa now...

      Delete
    6. Thanks be to God! 2 days ago I attempted to fill that form with a deadline of 28th Feb 2013 but went to check with my bankers about my visa card, when I went back home I perused through the net only to find the same story but this time in the names of Ivie Oni from Lagos, she too claiming the same! In fact, the contents are the same apart from the change of names! People of God, beware - its actually a scam!

      Delete
    7. wiziiii wizzz mtupu

      Delete
    8. It is true that this is a scam because I had read that she stays in Nairobi.

      Delete
    9. She is also coming from Freetown! This online business may be true but this lady may not exist. It is unbelievable that one person with same names comes from different countries.

      Delete
  6. If you think this is not a scam look at this http://www.careerjournalonline.org/newsupdate/workfromhome/vc/0a34jkm/za/ and explain how does the same story happen in Uganda and South Afica to 2 different mothers? Or at leaest prove that this Amanda Winston Journal Investicator is for real I trid the name is linked to same story in different country. People dont be fooled!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U are likely right! I have done my own homework and realize the story is a fallacy-has inconsistency and thus most likely not true!! Her residence keeps changing, now she lives in Dar es salaam. And while the response are over 100 only 7 are shown. And now there is a deadline for free trial application, its to-morrow! finally it attached itself as headline in one site where i found it, anywhere u click, it opens the same page for u to fill in. I quit, and on coming back it was no longer there! disappeared!

      Delete
  7. It appears the woman is now from Lusaka, Zambia.If they are willing to pay so much for whatever work is being done, why not make subscription free instead of asking for $19 which they say is half price.I smell a sewer rat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Useful information ..I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us this useful information. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post. home income system

    ReplyDelete
  9. Be careful with that lady, don't play with fire. Now days there are a lot of WILDCARDS around the internet. Just ask your self and think critically.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They want to steal money from poor africans ! The world is full of hate ! This lady abana mensah - ansong cannot possibly exist if she comes from many countries. I read that she came also from nairobi. i come from nairobi, i am kenyan, and that does not sound to me like a typical kenyan name. They just made up an african sounding name and a story. That child of hers in the picture is half white. Which white man is called ansong ? well, maybe, but never heard of it. Dont let these people rob africa !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. most of these are scam.... what is the guarantee that this is real??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now it says she's from Mombasa.
    Let me put it this way: No Name does not exist in any of the 40 something tribes of Kenya. Not any of the neighbouring 5 countries, therefore cannot claim to be a refugee!
    I rest my case. Oooh! Pass me a glass of water.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now, it says she's from Mombasa.
    Let me put it this way: The name does not exist in any of the 40 something tribes of Kenya and neither among any of the 5 neighbouring countries, and therefore she cannot claim to be a refugee in Kenya!
    I rest my case. Oooh! Pass me a glass of water.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The name is actually Ghanaian, from West Africa.
    I almost fell but on checking and realising gthe woman is from every city in Africa, i thought twice. she is even from Ouagadougou!!!
    SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. people that scam!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah this is definately a scam but everyone here checked it out, me included :), there is no such thing as get rich quick it takes effort, faith and a bit of patience plus consistency here's where i learn to make money http://www.wealthyaffiliate.com?a_aid=91095c01 p.s its absolutely free no promotions or anything just schooling on online business

    ReplyDelete
  17. Guess what she is also from Kenya. This has made me doubt the sweet story she is telling. Definitely a scam

    ReplyDelete
  18. we have to be careful African's, there cant be such easy money!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Has anyone noticed the dates for the 7 posts keep changing? 1st time I checked, they were all in Decemder!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are one of hundreds of "sucker scams" on the web today and are easy to create, be careful, think wisely..and remember that when something is too good to be true, then it propably isnt. GOD BLESS AFRICA:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wanted it to be so true but now I am only confused, to earn those dollars would make you rich in Malawi I read about it from here
    http://newsonlineweekly.com/africa/finance/ and I still want it to be true just want to try it and see for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  22. why then the confusion abt that lady and subscription fee

    ReplyDelete
  23. What makes me suspicious is the fact that she is from many cities in Africa but if you are familiar with the name, it shows that she is from Ghana. I have learnt that in life, you need to work to earn an honest living. If you try some of these ventures, you might end up losing what you have in your bank account through computer fraud. My advice is that you just need to be sure very before remitting your money using your master or visa card. Be warned!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. and it should be Abena (Tuesday Born)and not Abana

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh thank you for that good analysis. I am a Ugandan and the name does not sound Ugandan at all. I almost fell in the trap but i decided to look for the lady's page on face book. That is how i landed on these good comments. I hereby conclude that this is a real scam and should be avoided totally.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Now she is from Gaborone Botswana...

    ReplyDelete
  27. I can also conclude its a SCAM!!! I tried finding the people whose testimonies were posted at their website and could find a single one of them.I have been at different sites and indeed such people have been traceable.

    ReplyDelete
  28. She is now from Ndola, i almost fell for this scam but for my insufficiently funded account and when i googled her, the story was posted in 2010 depending on the site.

    ReplyDelete
  29. THIEF... THIEF...THIEF.

    Ugandans, don't believe this story. Abana Mensah-Ansong is supposed to be from Accra, Ghana. She doesn't even exist.

    Try a google search on "MUM MAKES $ 7000-$8000/month" before you even click anything.

    ReplyDelete
  30. IT is a Ghanaian name, I am a Ghanaian and I almost got fooled too till I read this blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi everyone it is good you are really trying to find a job that pays you well with no stress.let me advice you to join Telexfree.com from any part of the world you are in, and earn millions per week.Actually it pays you perweek for only copying and pasting adverts.just five minutes you will be done with your work.And you will never see poverty again.Just email brendajeyd21@gmail.com and i give you the full details of this online business i joined months back.

      Delete
    2. Telex has signed for Bankruptcy are you aware of that.

      Delete
  31. Guys...if you want a legitimate online business....speak to me on pngitonga@gmail.com....Telexfree is the bomb...check out www.telexfreebizopp.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. It's true that it is a scam am an online business person i work with a very good company i make about $200 to $300 a week.
    if you are interested on working online you can just visit.
    www.waystomakemoneyfromhome.ws and read the information on the website.the you can also watch a free video which can explain to you how to make money online here at www.website.ws/gdismartleaders.then you can contact me or call me via my website you will find my contacts.

    Thanks and don't be scammed

    ROBERT WAMBOGA

    ReplyDelete
  33. Let people in the developing world do real businesses online that will really earn them good money!! Such businesses should have the 3P's: Products/services, real People (admins) whom you can have access to and Payment methods!! I know one business that can give you over 10,000% per year on your less than $100 investment!!

    If you wish to know more, you can join us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/498659300188782/ and let us help you achieve your dream. We work as a team and will help you as much as we can.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello admin! This is the remarkable article as well as it is valuable for the entire person and I want to say that I would like to write on this subject too. You have an interesting written on this topic.
    private investigation brisbane
    Private detective Ipswich
    Private investigator Brisbane
    Private detective Brisbane
    Debit Collector Ipswich
    investigation detective brisbane
    top private investigator
    brisbane private detective

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.
    "work at home"

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hello all
    am looking few years that some guys comes into the market
    they called themselves hacker, carder or spammer they rip the
    peoples with different ways and it’s a badly impact to real hacker
    now situation is that peoples doesn’t believe that real hackers and carder scammer exists.
    Anyone want to make deal with me any type am available but first
    I‘ll show the proof that am real then make a deal like

    Available Services

    ..Wire Bank Transfer all over the world

    ..Western Union Transfer all over the world

    ..Credit Cards (USA, UK, AUS, CAN, NZ)

    ..School Grade upgrade / remove Records

    ..Spamming Tool

    ..keyloggers / rats

    ..Social Media recovery

    .. Teaching Hacking / spamming / carding (1/2 hours course)

    discount for re-seller

    Contact: 24/7

    fixitrogers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete