Sunday, June 17, 2012

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

My daughter took me by surprise when she wished me a Happy Fathers day. There are some things I don't take serious. I look to how we can have a better country so, to me such is not big business, however, I am grateful that my daughter thought it worth to wish me a happy fathers day. During the week, it was most unfortunate when the youth in whom we think we have the future of Uganda resorted to stealing food meant for the Police men on duty, simply because they were unhappy that their money was no where. It is absurd. I would not love to be father to such children. The challenge we have as parents is to get our children live to the expectation of the community, such behaviours are really sad, so sad a development during the NRM time! William Kituuka Kiwanuka

No comments:

Post a Comment