Thursday, March 22, 2012

THE ISSUE OF SECURITY PASS IDENTITY CARDS AT MINISTRY OF FINANCE

The Administration
Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development

On more than one occasion as a visitor to the Finance Ministry Headquarters, I have been disappointed when the security guard lady attached to the Saracen Guards has failed to issue to me a Security Pass Identity card but cleared me to move on. While this is the norm with those who go to the Ministry Library, it is now common whenever I call and have to go to some other office. It embarrasses when one gets to the floor and has to wait for someone either entering or one leaving or alternatively ringing the one to be visited to call and open the door. May be management is not aware of this development which is a great inconvenience and yet reflects one as if the security desk was by passed. I have also experienced this on grounds that once I was given a card and took long to come back!

Kindly address this matter so that there can be enough cards to those who visit the Ministry premises and that the security personnel exercise courtesy.
William Kituuka Kiwanuka

No comments:

Post a Comment