Thursday, July 22, 2010
THE WAY THE BUDO FIRE INCIDENT WAS HANDLED MAKES FAIL TO BELIEVE GOVERNMENT AFTER THE BOMBS OF 11th July 2010
When 20 innocent children of Budo Junior School were burnt to death beyond recognition for most of the victims; we were told that there were mature people who bodies could not even be traced at the City Mortuary, yet these were seen by some parents who arrived earlier on learning about the fire. Equally, it is said that there were old people who these children saw involved in the evacuation of some of the children and are believed to have been caught up as the fire eventually claimed the roof hence its falling in. The disappearance of these bodies was unfortunate, and since that time I for one suspected some funny game.